Novi Sad, 3 positions
We are seeking for highly motivated, enthusiastic individuals to work side-by-side with exceptional attorneys and other legal specialists, willing to learn and develop. We are seeking for individuals who are determined without any doubt to become and practice law as an expert lawyer. We are seeking for individuals who are responsible, prompt and dedicated to work, with ability to multi-task, to work independently and as a part of a team, and ability to communicate effectively verbally and via email.
We are offering excellent working conditions and work on serious legal projects.
The candidate must meet the following requirements:
- Law Faculty degree (LLB minimum)
- Proficiency level of spoken and written English
- Strong computer skills (MS Office, Internet)
- B category Driver’s license
- Knowledge of another foreign language will be considered as an advantage
Interested candidates, who meet the above requirements, can submit a CV with photo and cover letter electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates who are shortlisted will be promptly contacted for the English language test.