In order to provide emergency legal assistance in condition of crisis management due to the global pandemic COVID-19 and the declared state of emergency in the Republic of Serbia, as well as in states all over the world, the ŠunjkaLaw established a special service – ŠunjkaLaw COVID-19 RedLine Service. Our RedLine Service is set up to provide support in case of crisis and emergency management decisions through the provision of prompt responses and guidance, as well as key information related to areas of law and situations that are primary or threatened due to these circumstances.
What is ŠunjkaLaw COVID-19 RedLine Service and what can you expect?
ŠunjkaLaw COVID-19 RedLine Service involves providing a 15 minute consultation with a member of the ŠunjkaLaw team in the relevant field, which will allow you to understand your legal position, risks, rights and obligations, the manner and legal way of protecting your interests in a given situation you are in when you need to make a certain decision or act in a certain way due to the declared state of emergency and declared global pandemic COVID-19.
What can we do?
- Help you to understand risks, your rights and obligations during the state of emergency;
- Point out potential opportunities, manner and way of protecting your interests;
- Refer you to the appropriate procedure;
- Keep you informed of the latest regulations and recommendations made by the Government.
The ŠunjkaLaw COVID-19 RedLine Service does not include:
- Provision of comprehensive legal opinions or anticipation of any outcome of proceedings and/or disputes;
- Revision of agreements or other documents;
- Provision of concrete recommendations;
- Provision of second opinion;
- Guaranteeing representation in proceedings before court or other competent authorities;
- Commitment to draft any documents, unless we are engaged to do so;
- Regular attorney work or responsibility for counseling.
Who is ŠunjkaLaw COVID-19 RedLine Service intended for?
This service is intended for anyone who needs information regarding the legal implications of the COVID-19 global pandemic, including the following:
- crisis management COVID-19;
- employers and employees regarding rights and obligations during a state of emergency;
- initiating misdemeanor/criminal proceedings in connection with violation of self-isolation obligations, as well as general violation of regulations during a state of emergency;
- violation of basic human rights and violation of the Constitution during the state of emergency;
- lease agreements, invocation of force majeure, termination, re-conclusion, reduction of rent, etc.;
- impact of force majeure in relations in the economy, fulfillment within the deadline, late payment of the debtor or creditor, contractual penalties, activation of security assets and other collateral for fulfillment of obligations, right to compensation for damage,
- tax liabilities.
How does the ŠunjkaLaw COVID-19 RedLine Service function?
Every day, a team will be appointed by ŠunjkaLaw to provide services in the scope of our RedLine Service.
To schedule an interview with a member of our team, email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, with a brief description of your problem/issue and personal information in case of a natural person (first name, last name, ID number and address of residence with a photo of ID card or scanned copy of ID card), i.e. information on business entity or association of citizens (registration number, TIN, seat address with photo of excerpt from corresponding register or scanned copy of excerpt from corresponding register).
You will then receive a return email with terms and conditions of consultations, and if you accept, you will be provided with the scheduled date of consultation with a member of our team, telephone number and name of a member of our team with whom the consultation is scheduled. The time slots of the consultation will depend on the availability of our team members and it will be scheduled within a maximum of 24 hours from the time of inquiry.
For urgent questions and problems, our COVID-19 RedLine Service operates 24h/7 days a week. In case of a legal issue/problem that cannot wait due to its nature and your free judgment, please indicate it in your email and inquiry and we will schedule an urgent consultation with one of our team members within one hour of receiving your email.
Our counseling is based on information received from you and it is in your interest to provide us with as accurate information as possible and with more specific and focused questions.
Protecting your personal information and the question of attorney’s secret between you and the attorney
The subject of data protection is personal data. This is all information relating to an identified or identifiable person. This includes, for example, information such as name, ID number, mailing address, email address or telephone number, as well as information that are necessarily generated while using the service of our COVID-19 RedLine Service. The collection and processing of your personal information is for the sole purpose of concluding an agreement for providing legal services and the issuing of an invoice for the services provided. Your personal information will not be available to any third party.
Your application for the service of our ŠunjkaLaw COVID-19 RedLine Service is considered a request and consent for the processing of personal data in order to provide the service by the ŠunjkaLaw Law Office in the form of a RedLine Service. The following personal information is transmitted to us by application: email address, surname, first name, ID number, address of residence, which is necessary for the provision of the service and the issuance of an invoice after the service has been provided. An email address is taken in order to deliver an invoice for the services provided. The collecting of other personal information as a part of the application process serves to prevent misuse of the services or email address used.
We keep your personal data as required by law to keep invoices.
As an entity whose data is being processed, you have the following rights:
- Right to receive Notice: You have the right to receive Notice on the data about you that we have stored;
- Right of correction and right of erasure: You may ask us to correct false data and to the extent that legal requirements are fulfilled, to delete your data;
- Restriction of processing: You may ask us, to the extent that the legal requirements are fulfilled, to limit the processing of your data;
- Data transfer capability: If you have provided us with data on an agreement or consent basis, if legal requirements are fulfilled, you may request that you obtain this data in one structured, customary and machine-readable format or you may request us to pass it on to another responsible person;
- You have the right to object to our processing of data at any time for reasons arising from your particular situation, if the reasons are based on a legal basis of “justified interest”. If you exercise your right of objection, we will cease processing your information, unless we can, by legal provisions, prove prevailing legitimate grounds for further processing that outweigh your rights;
- Consent Revocation: If you have given us consent to process your data, you may revoke it at any time with a pro futuro effect. This does not affect the validity of the processing of your data until revocation;
- Right to complain to the competent authority: You can, in addition, file a complaint with the competent authority if you believe that processing your data constitutes a violation of a valid right. For this purpose, you may contact the Commissioner for Information of Public Importance and Personal Data Protection;
- Your contact with us: If you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data, your rights and any consent you may give, you may contact us without charge. In order to exercise all the rights mentioned above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at the address given on our web site. Please take into account to enable us to clearly identify you.
The Commissioner for Information of Public Importance and Personal Data Protection:
Bulevar Kralja Aleksandra 15
By submitting an inquiry and paying an invoice, it is considered that a Legal Counselling Agreement has been signed, with all the rights and obligations arising from such an agreement, including, but not limited to, the right of attorney’s secret.
Will you still need legal services after using the ŠunjkaLaw COVID-19 RedLine Service?
Maybe. Although we would like to be more specific, it really depends on the case. Our goal is, after consultation, to know what your possibilities and options, rights and obligations are and what your next step is. In certain situations, it may be necessary to provide further legal services.