We are seeking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic individual to work side-by-side with exceptional attorneys and other legal specialists, willing to learn and develop. We are seeking for an individual who is determined without any doubt to become and practice law as an expert lawyer. We are seeking for an individual who is responsible, prompt and dedicated to work, with ability to multi-task, to work independently and as a part of a team, and ability to communicate effectively verbally and via email.
We are offering excellent working conditions and work on serious legal projects.
The candidate must meet the following requirements:
- Law Faculty degree (LLB minimum)
- Proficiency level of spoken and written English
- Strong computer skills (MS Office, Internet)
- B category Driver’s license
- Knowledge of another foreign language will be considered as an advantage
Interested candidates, who meet the above requirements, can submit a CV with photo and cover letter electronically.
Candidates who are shortlisted will be promptly contacted for English language test.
Candidate who is accepted will be expected to start working on April 1st 2016.